Preparation Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 30 min
Total Time: 3-4 hours (including freezing time)
- 1 cup full-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon skimmed milk powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 8-10 drops Auris™ ‘STRAWBERRY 24K’ Premium Food Flavour
- Strawberry fruit pieces (as per required quantity)
- Pink food colour
- Add milk to a pan with a thick bottom. Next, add skimmed milk powder to the pan.
- Mix the two ingredients properly; creating a homogenous mixture and ensuring no lumps are left
- Combine sugar to this mixture and start boiling the blend on a medium flame. Make sure you continue stirring.
- Reduce the flame once the mixture starts boiling. Keep stirring to avoid the chances of charring.
- Stop boiling once the quantity reduces to half.
- Once the desired texture is obtained, let the mix cool down.
- Mix the blend with Auris™ ‘STRAWBERRY 24K’ Premium Food Flavour, light pink food colour and fruit pieces.
- Pour the mix into the kulfi mould and freeze it. Your kulfi is set!