Preparation Time: 15-20 min
Cooking Time: 12-13 min (baking)
Total Time: 25-30 min
Serves: 20–25 cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup white powder sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Auris ‘ROSE 24K’ Premium Food Flavour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Begin by heating the oven beforehand to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Use parchment paper to line two baking sheets.
- Take an electric hand mixer to cream together sugar and butter in a bowl.
- Add baking soda, Auris ‘ROSE 24K’ Premium Food Flavour and salt, continuing until the mixture has blended.
- Next, combine flour and baking powder at a lower speed, until just mixed.
- Use a clean floured surface, to roll the dough to ½ inch thickness. Using a cutter, you can cut out shapes from the dough.
- Place the cut-out cookies on the baking sheets an inch apart.
- Place the sheets in the oven and continue to bake for 12-13 minutes or until the cookies turn brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool before storing them away.