Rose Almond Chocolates
Preparation Time: 5-10 min
Cooking Time: 5 min
Total Time: 30 min (including freezing time)
Serves: 20 chocolates (depending on the mould size)
- 100 grams dark compound chocolate
- Flexible moulds to pour the chocolate
- 1 tablespoon chopped almonds
- 3-4 drops of Auris™ ‘ROSE 24K’ Premium Food Flavour
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave or in a water bath for 1-2 minutes.
- Add Auris™ ‘ROSE 24K’ Premium Food Flavour and chopped almonds to the melted chocolate.
- Pour the chocolate into the mould.
- Refrigerate it for 10-15minutes. Then pack the flavoured chocolates in a wax paper.
- Store them in a cool place.