Mango White Choco Chip Cookies
Preparation Time: 15–20 min
Cooking Time: 10-12 min (baking)
Total Time: 25–30 min
Serves: 30-35 cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup white powder sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon Auris™ ‘MANGO 24K’ Premium Food Flavour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup mango, diced (frozen mango chunks, diced)
- Start by preheating the oven to a temperature of 180° Celsius.
- Add milk powder, sugar and room temperature butter in a bowl. Cream the contents together in the same bowl.
- To this prepared mixture, add the egg, Auris™ ‘MANGO 24K’ Premium Food Flavour and continue mixing.
- Next, add flour, baking powder and baking soda, until all the components are thoroughly combined.
- The dough created should have a thicker consistency than normal cookie dough to balance the higher water content in mangoes. Once you add the mangoes, the dough will thin out. You may even need to add 1 1/2 cups of flour to the mix.
- Stir in the diced mango (chocolate chip-sized bits) and white chocolate chips by hand into the mixture.
- Once the dough is ready, place it in the freezer for 15-20 minutes or in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
- Scoop up the chilled dough onto cookie sheets into roughly 1-inch balls, keeping them 2 inches apart. Take care to space them apart without crowding them.
- Place the sheets in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until they are barely browned. The cookies may look raw but they continue to cook even once they are out of the oven.
- Allow them to warm up on the sheets before you move them to the wire racks or consume them.