Mango Ice Cream
Preparation Time: 30 min
Cooking Time: 30 min
Total Time: 3 - 4 hr (including freezing time)
Serves: 6 scoops
- 3 cups of milk (preferably full cream milk)
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- 1 tablespoon china grass
- 1 cup mango pulp/ small mango pieces (optional)
- 5-6 drops of Auris™ ‘MANGO 24K’ Premium Food Flavour
- Yellow food colour (optional)
- Start by boiling the milk, and then allow it to cool to room temperature.
- Once the milk is cool, take 2.5 cups of milk and heat it to 60-70 degrees.
- Mix condensed milk and sugar to the liquid, mixing thoroughly until the sugar dissolves.
- Boil the remaining 1/2 cup of milk. Add corn flour and china grass, continuing to mix until a thick paste is formed.
- Mix this paste with the sugar and condensed milk, mixing it thoroughly.
- Place the mixture on heat until it boils.
- Allow the boiled mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Add small mango pieces or mango pulp, yellow food colour and Auris™ ‘MANGO 24K’ Premium Food Flavour, mixing with every addition.
- Allow it to set in deep freezer until desired texture is obtained.