Mango Coconut Chocolates
Preparation Time: 5-10 min
Cooking Time: 10 min
Total Time: 2-3 hr (including freezing time)
Serves: 50 chocolates (depending on the mould size)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/2 tablespoons small mango pieces (thin slices)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 4-5 drops Auris™ ‘MANGO 24K’ Premium Food Flavour
- Begin by melting butter in a small saucepan.
- Stir in cream. Pour the hot cream mixture over white chocolate chips.
- Add Auris™ ‘MANGO 24K’ Premium Food Flavour and mango pieces.
- Allow the mixture to rest for a minute and optional food colouring to white chocolate chip mixture. Next, begin to stir the mixture using a spatula until it is smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate the mixture for over an hour or until the mixture can hold on its own without crumbling.
- Take out the mixture using a teaspoon and create balls.
- Next, roll in the shredded coconut.
- Freeze truffles for 20 minutes.
- Store them in a refrigerator for up to 1 month.