Preparation Time: 15-20 min
Cooking Time: 10-12 min (baking)
Total Time: 25-30 min
Serves: 30-35 cookies
- 3/4 cup white powder sugar
- 3/4 cup packed granulated brown sugar
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon Auris™ ‘LEMON 24K’ Premium Food Flavour
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Begin by heating the oven beforehand to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Add granulated sugar, brown sugar and butter in a large bowl. Use an electric mixer to blend these ingredients until they are fluffy and light.
- Beat in the eggs and Auris™ ‘LEMON 24K’ Premium Food Flavour into the mixture.
- Add in salt, baking soda and flour to the batter.
- Take one teaspoon of the batter and make a round ball from the dough.
- Place these balls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Place the sheets in the oven and continue to bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cookies turn golden.
- After removing the cookies, allow the temperature before consuming.