Homemade Classic Chocolates
Preparation Time: 10-15 min
Cooking Time: 5 min
Total Time: 30 min (including freezing time)
Serves: 10 chocolates (depending on the mould size)
- 2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon flour
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon Auris™ ‘CHOCOLATE 24K’ Premium Food Flavour
- Add cocoa powder and butter in a processor, mix the two ingredients until you’re left with a paste.
- Take a pan and fill it 1/4th of the way with water.
- Take the chocolate paste and place it in the bowl. Keep this bowl over the pan.
- Continue to heat the bowl until it becomes hot.
- Pour the mixture back into the processor. Blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Now, allow the milk to reach room temperature.
- Add sugar, Auris™ ‘CHOCOLATE 24K’ Premium Food Flavour, milk and flour to the paste and mix the batter well so that no lumps are formed.
- Once the mixture is ready, pour it into the moulds. Keep the mould in the refrigerator until they are firm enough to bite into!