Choco Orange Cookies
Preparation Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 14 min (baking)
Total Time: 30 min
Serves: 30 cookies
- 1 cup refined wheat flour
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips, semi-sweet
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon Auris™ ‘ORANGE 24K’ Premium Food Flavour
- Start by preheating the oven to a temperature of 180° Celsius.
- Use a wooden spoon to cream softened butter, both the sugars and vegetable oil in a bowl until they are fluffy and light.
- Add Auris™ ‘ORANGE 24K’ Premium Food Flavour to the concoction.
- In a different bowl of a small size, bring together baking powder, flour, cinnamon and salt and mix them.
- Add chocolate chips to the batter and stir them into the mix.
- Take baking parchment to line and grease two large baking trays.
- Now, take heaped teaspoonfuls of the dough and place them onto the trays.
- Take care to ensure each cookie is 1 inch apart.
- Bake the cookies in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes until pale golden and just cooked through.
- Be sure to cool them completely on a wire rack before serving. They can even be stored in an airtight container for a few days.