Preparation Time: 30 min
Total Time: 1-2 hr (including freezing time)
- 2 cups hung curd
- 1/2 teaspoon saffron
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 cup mango pulp
- 2 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1/2 cup powder sugar
- 5-6 drops of Auris™ ‘MANGO 24K’ Premium Food Flavour
- Take some curd and place it in a muslin cloth.
- Tie up the cloth and leave it hanging for 3-4 hours or until all the water drains out.
- After a period of 4 hours has passed, apply pressure to the cloth, allowing the water to fall out.
- Once the hung curd is ready, mix the concoction with condensed milk, mango pulp, sugar, Auris™ ‘MANGO 24K’ Premium Food Flavour, cardamom powder and saffron.
- Whip the mixture to achieve a smooth texture.
- Place the mixture in the refrigerator.
- Garnish with saffron and almonds.